Monday, June 01, 2009

Win The Battle

Alhamdulillah, yesterday I fought with some viruses in my laptop. The cronological condition is like this:
- On saturday May 30, 2009 I borrowed PC Media CD for some antivirus. The CD I borrowed was from my campus library. I tried PC MAV, and it detected Conficker virus in my laptop. The Conficker virus can be removed.
- Copying Avira Antivirus from PC Media CD. (Hey thanks to PC Media. You should thank to me also for this commercial ... :) ).
- On Sunday May 31, 2009. Spending whole day for scanning my laptop using Avira Antivirus. Alhamdulillah, the antivirus detected some viruses. They are Heur, Tanatos.J, Tanatos.H, (I forget, is there any other virus?).
- Alhamdulillah, all viruses can be removed. A sign was displayed that all viruses were removed.
- I scanned again to make sure all of this. Alhamduillah no virus detected. So my laptop now is clean.

I win the battle fighting with some viruses. Hey... I am so pleased ... very pleased now.
Thanks to Allah.
Alhamdulillah.

No comments: