Saturday, May 30, 2009

Process Explorer and Virus

My laptop was infected with a virus. At first, this was just a prediction. Since I was not sure about this. I just knew that after I unplugged my flashdisk and tried to view at other computer, my flash diskt contained autorun.inf. So this was a clue that there was 'something' in the computer.

I tried to view the whole process running in the background of Windows. I used Process Explorer. But my work went useless.

Today, I try an antivirus from a CD of PC Media. It detects Conficker in the memory. Fortunately, alhamdulillah the antivirus can clean it. But I also in doubt. The antivirus from PC Media said It was clean. I am not sure for the rest....
But let's see for the next.

But based on this case I can create a conclusion about this. That is :
"Process Explorer cannot view all programs running in a Windows' background?".

Why? Because there should be an EXCEPTION...

No comments: