Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Visit to Waikabubak, Nusa Tenggara Timur


At the end of October 2010 I had a visit to Waikabubak in Sumba Island, Nusa Tenggara Timur. My trip began on October 24, 2010 in the early morning since I had to step out from my home on 02.30 AM to reach Soekarno-Hatta Airport.
Then, I had to transit in Ngurah Rai Airport before continuing to reach Tambolaka Airport in Sumba Island. From Tambolaka I had to reach Waikabubak using Toyota Avanza, hmm, special thank goes to all of my friends in Waikabubak.
Waikabubak is a very interesting and unique place. You can start your business here. I will write the story of this Waikabubak and the culture in my other blog.
I left Waikabubak on Wednesday October 27, 2010.
----
Chandra at Ruang7 - Depok.
Lovely morning

No comments: