Saturday, October 23, 2010

3 Items for 10 Dollars in Singapore


When you have a visit to Singapore there is something unique when you have a shop. A lot of goods sold in a bundle that you can buy many items for one price. An example is when I visit at a shop in Singapore, there are a lot of things sold with a lable "3 for $10"... :) . This would be similar in Indonesia that you can find easily in a mall or traditional market. You can hear a merchant speak loudly "10.000 tiga" meaning that he sells his goods 3 items for just Rp. 10.000.

Another interesting experience that you can find obviously in Singapore is this city is so clean that there is no garbage everywhere. Oh yes, I almost forget, I noticed that there is no police or security officials on every street. This would be different with Jakarta with almost every corner of the city you may find easily a police officers or security guards. Well, I try to understand about this different condition.

Hmm, with all the strong points of Singapore, I still love Indonesia. Indonesia is better that Singapore. Yup, we cannot compare both two countries in the same points. But we can say Singapore has strong points and also Indonesia has strong points. But I choose my own point of views to declare which one is better. I love Indonesia since I can find mosque easily.


----
Ruang 7
October 23, 2010. 10.11 AM.
Chandra

No comments: