Friday, August 06, 2010

National Lokakarya at Horison Hotel Bandung

Alhamdulillah, in the name of Allah, I found an internet connection, because my modem was left in Jakarta.

From August 05-07, 2010, I join Lokakarya Nasional at Horison Hotel Bandung. But I don't want to talk about the Lokakarya since it is too serius. Let's find something joyful... :). It is rather difficult for me to find out what the unique thing from Bandung. What is something special from this city? Yup, I also asked my friend about this. But the answer is just joking.

Peuyeum. Maybe. But I am not interested in it. Hmm, I like Bandung Railway Station. Yup railway station. Maybe tomorrow, I will tell about Bandung railway station.

Hmm, it is already late, 21.42 PM. Tired.


Bandung, August 6, 2010.
Chandra at Buah Batu, Horison Hotel, Bandung.

No comments: