Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Trip to Puslitbang Gizi

On Saturday March 03, 2010 I went to Bogor to Puslitbang Gizi. It is not a formal visit but just to fulfil my curiosity where the Puslitbang Gizi is.
So I went to Depok Baru Railway Station. I love having a trip by train. I chose economy class train in order to gather with ordinary Indonesian people, 'the proletar' by my term. And with another reason, to save my money... hehe.

Finally, the train reached Bogor Station. Railway station has a very interesting sense for me. I don't know why. The architecture is different. Perhaps because most of the railway station in Indonesia was built by Netherlands Government during its occupation.

I was lost of direction when locating Puslitbang Gizi. But after asking to some people I found it. The situation around Puslitbang is good. I like the environment. It is different with the situation in Jakarta.

In my opinion, Bogor is a good place for living with family.

2 comments:

Anissa Rizkianti said...

hi mas happy or should i call u chandra? hehe.. we meet again on the blogger community. i'm anissa anyway.
wow, u're a truly writer, indeed.. hehe.. how long have u been a blog writer? anyway, u've visited puslitbang gizi, haven't u? for our next trip (i hope), u have to be our guide.. hahaha...
pls stop by to my page. but, it's still underconstruction right now. thx.

Hasan Abu Maryam said...

Terima kasih ya atas kunjungannya. Maaf baru saya balas sekarang. Wah, makasih juga atas pujiannya 'you are a truly writer' ... he. Ya ini cita-cita saya, semoga Allah menjadikan nafkah saya melalui pena saya. Amin.
Gapapa ya saya balas in Indonesian language. Salam buat temen-temen litbang yang lain.

May Allah be with us!