Thursday, June 03, 2010

First Trying of Ubuntu in Networking

Today June 03, 2010 I try Ubuntu 7 (Feisty Fawn) that I get from Bogor when I attend computer networking training. I try this Ubuntu in my office computer that is connected to a network and also connected to the Internet. I know Ubuntu a few years ago, but this time is my first experience trying Ubuntu in a computer network.

One thing fascinates me. Ubuntu can detect everything including a network that already exist. So everything is easier. Using its live CD I can PING to Google and try to connect to any sites I want. So this could be my first post using Ubuntu in LIVE CD and in a network. Alhamdulillah.

Chandra@Jakarta

1 comment:

qodri said...

Assalamu'alaikum...
Terima kasih banyak banyak untuk info yang menarik di blog ini...
sekalian saya juga ingin membagikan blog kami di novelremaja-kita.blogspot.com

mohon kunjungan baliknya iya, syukran dan terima kasih atas kepercayaannya...