Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sandiwara Langit

Some friends recommend me to read an Islamic book with the title "Sandiwara Langit". They said it is very good. The book which is written by Ustadz Abu Umar Basyier, is about a story (the book said it is based on true story) of a struggle of young man to marry a young girl. And the young man (called Rizqaan) finally can marry the girl based on a condition. Yah, mereka menikah bersyarat...

I don't actually read the book page by page. I just have a quick read on that book. And my conclusion is the story is really really sad. Wah, gak kuat deh bacanya. Untung aja masih baca sekilas... :)
Yup, I don't want to read for the second time. I have two reasons for this. Because the story is really really sad. That is for the first reason.

But after having a quick read on that book, I have a critic for the story. It is a big question in my mind. Well, no problem. We can skip that one, and this is not decreasing the quality of the book.

Hmmm. Jadi teringat juga orang orang yang berkumpul dan berpisah karena Allah...

No comments: